At Gentle Shepherd Care, we strive to improve the well-being of the people in our communities and to bring the best health care services and resources to our customers.
This is our corporate plan
There’s much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
First, our corporate values remain the same
Second, we have upgraded our universal precautions and our service delivery protocols. Here are the things that we have done.
- In our office, we have gotten ride of any magazines, boxes and our decorations.
- We clean the office and common areas twice a day using the CDC recommendations
- We provide hand sanitizer and mask to anyone entering our office.
- Our staff have been given up to date training on the strategies to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and here are the things we are doing new and differently to ensure your safety and your wellness.
- Our staff members will check their temperature each day and report any symptoms or fever to our office. If the staff has a temperature of 100 degrees or more or has upper respiratory symptoms that staff member will not return to work he/she is medically cleared.
- Our staff members will wear a mask when they are in your home and will practice extra hand washing and social distancing when providing services and care.
- Our staff member will not bring bags, purses or coats into your home.
- When possible, our staff members will bring clean uniform in a garment bag and change into the clean clothes before providing care
- Our staff will use disinfectant spray as recommended by the CDC on all door handles and surfaces in your home
Third, we have a promise to our client that they will never go without care unless they choose to. Here are the things we are doing to ensure continuity of care:
You can still and always will be the one who directs your care. We will provide care according to your request within the guidelines of the CDC and your health care team if applicable.
You can change your schedule and care program and we will support you within our capabilities as well as the state and labor guidelines
If the caregiver is ill, you will decide how and if care will be provided. We have created a backup staffing system for sick days and time off request associated with this health challenge
We have added a la carte services to make sure that all your needs are met from walking a pet to picking up food/medicines and supplies to a telephone nurse coaching or telehealth care visit.
Thank you again for trusting us with your care.
Yours for safer care and life enhancement
“We’re here to answer any questions you might have!” – Emma Soy
Gentle Shepherd Care, LLC