We found Gentle Shepherd on Care.Com several months ago. Emma, the contact person, was so accommodating to our needs. I interviewed a companion for my mother who had recently broken her hip. She came to the hospital to interview with me and immediately started work for us upon mom’s discharge. She always was on time and my mother loved her. We moved our mother in with a family member, out of town, and that was the only reason we had to cancel the service.
- Undeniable Tips For Healthy Weight Management Among Seniors November 14, 2022
- 5 Things You Should Look for in a Home Care Assistance in Charlotte October 25, 2022
- Keeping Your Aging Parents Active and Engaged August 30, 2022
- Signs of Caregiver Burnout and Tips September 14, 2020
- Real-Life Example July 30, 2020
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.